4.10.2012

Baby Talk

Time for a baby update!  

So I'm 21 weeks. I got Chris to take a few belly pictures of me after we were running around outside with Maya. This pregnancy I definitely feel like I am carrying a bit different than with Maya, my skin is horrible, and I can't get enough apple juice. Other than that, things are mostly the same as my last pregnancy as far as symptoms and cravings goes. 



One big thing is I have been exercising a lot more with this pregnany. I'm not just walking like I did last time, I am actually still going to my cardio-kickboxing classes. I missed a few weeks recently when they were closed and Chris was working afternoons (it sucks now that I'm back to work cause that means only night classes for me!) - but other than that, I have been going pretty regularly. I think it has made a big difference in a lot of ways in terms of energy and not having as many aches and pains.  In the classes I feel like a huge dinosaur - especially against all the 20 year olds wearing short tank tops and showing off their abs - but every time I see myself in the mirror (and laugh on the inside at the hilarity of how I look jumping around) I tell myself, "Well, at least I'm here". 

Eating on the other hand has pretty much been a free for all. No restrictions really, been getting my fruits and vegetables but also eating sweets every day. It is bad I know. 

We had our ultrasound last week and found out it's a boy!!!!!!



More on that later. 

I always thought it would be cool to do a video to send people, announcing the gender, but I am just not that creative and hey, I'm no film maker!  Here is one, and another one I think are sweet. This one and this one is cute too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...