12.10.2011

Nothing New In This Post

TODAY'S MOTIVATION

For risk of sounding like an old spinster aunt who talks detail after detail about all her health woes, here's the update. The test result are in. My doctor confirmed that it is my gall bladder. I have two gall stones according to the ultrasound. This sometimes blocks my gall bladder's ability to discharge bile which breaks up fat. When this happens it become inflamed and causes me pain. I have been ordered to eat a fat free diet and to have my gall bladder removed sooner or later. I know I've rambled on about this in a lot of posts already, but this keeps me motivated today when my in-laws come over for Christmas dinner because there is going to be lots of snacks, fatty stuff, and sweets in my house, let me tell ya! But I'm not gonna touch a thing! 

RANT OR RAVE

You've heard me talk in the past about my TV and about watching Grey's Anatomy. Well I have been so busy I just kinda forgot that the show existed until I sat down for a second today and said to myself, "Oh crap, was there a new Grey's on this week? Did I just miss two weeks in a row?". 




I googled it and turns out that they did not air a new episode in the last two weeks. Sweet. I'm still on top of it.

RANDOMS



I have a small confession to make. Since Maya has been born, I have not mopped my floors once until today. That's nine months without doing it. In fact, I have barely scrubbed a bathroom either. Don't worry, I am not a gross scum bucket. I have a cleaning lady who does it. She was coming every other week and then we switched it to once a month to save on money while I am on parental leave. But in between her visits, these are just two things I have not had on my priority list. Sure I have vacuumed, swiffered, dish washed, laundry folder a gazillion times over. But not floor mopping until today. I figured it was about time now that Maya has been dropping every piece of food on the floor these past two days.  Please tell me I am not the only one that lets things slide after they have kids?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...