3.24.2012

Meal Time


So since I have been back at work I have really been struggling with meal times. If we don't plan ahead we end up having grilled cheese or cereal. Seriously. And then Maya ends up just having whatever raw veggies, fruit, or yogurt we have lying around the house with it just so we can at least say we gave her all her servings. Hardly a wholesome way of having dinner around our house. I made a few things for the freezer, but you can only eat so much of that. So, I took an idea from Pinterest  and made a board where we can plan our meals for the week, then we can write down the groceries needed and plan ahead. We will have to do some prep work the night before, but I am determined to get in the swing of things with this whole working mother thing. So here is my board, I put a letter stamp on each clothes pin, representing a day of the week and made it look purdy with some wood letters and some stickers. Voila! This is my finished product. Now we just have to put it to use. 

At least Maya is starting to get more teeth and getting pretty good with chewing up her food so that makes things much easier in terms of what to make. Gotta love her dorky crooked teeth smile!




1 comment:

  1. You are doing a great job, Stacey. I know it isn't easy working and being a mom at the same time. I love the board!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...