3.15.2012

Happy Birthday My Sweet GIrl

Happy 1st birthday my sweet precious wonderful little girl. Mommy had to work all day today so she and Daddy got up early and sang happy birthday to you when you woke up. You weren't sure what all the fuss was about but when you went downstairs and saw your present you wasted no time ripping off the paper. Mommy made you a special birthday pancake so that we could light a candle and make a wish. You were very curious about the flame as you had never seen one before! Then Mommy gave you lots of kisses and was off to work. You got to spend the whole day at home with Daddy and he had you all nice and squeaky clean at the end of the day so when Mommy rushed home to see you before bed you smelled sooooo good. You pressed your head against my heart and we had a good hug before it was time to sing you to sleep.











One year ago today you were placed into my arms and I knew my life would never be the same.
I am so proud of you Maya, you have grown to be such a wonderful person. It has truly been a miracle watching you transform from a wrinkly little new born into such a beautiful little girl.  You still amaze me every day. I can't wait to see what the next year brings and what you will continue to become. You are going to be such a wonderful big sister, I just know it! You have brought so much love and joy into our home. Keep being your wonderful little self child, cause we would never change you, no we would not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...