5.29.2012

Get Out Of This House

The last three days have been very challenging around here. Maya has been little miss crabby crab. It's so hard to tell what is bothering her sometimes - it seems like she is just crying NON STOP and there are no clear signs of what is distressing her.  It reminds me of when she was colicky as a new born and all we could do to make her stop crying was sit her up and pat her back for two weeks straight. Tonight after supper I told her Dad, "Take this child out of here so I can clean up dinner in silence!". She always seems to be in a better mood when we are hanging around the back yard so out they went.  Later I joined them for some grass time and it is so entertaining to see her chicken out every time I try to get her to touch the grass. She hates it when her feet or any other part of her body has contact with those spiky little things growing out of the ground.  It's funny because even when she is driving me crazy I still have the urge to just scoop her up and give her a million kisses, know what I mean? Do your little ones ever make you go bonkers?

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...