7.02.2012

Hello From Miss Maya

Hey everyone it's Miss Maya here!  It's been a while since we've had a visit. Mom says I've grown so much lately. It's true, I am getting really good at a lot of stuff. Look, I started walking the other day!





I've also been getting lots of practice at eating with utensils, I don't like it when Mommy tries to help, I like to use a spoon all by myself! It's a work in progress, as you can see I still miss sometimes....



Mom was not impressed the other day when I got soup all in my hair. You see, I like to play with my food a bit, but apparently Mom doesn't think it's funny cause then she has to give me a bath.  The other day we didn't have to go anywhere so Mom just let me make as much mess as I wanted. She was trying not to laugh at me but I could tell she was amused because she took out her camera and took a picture to show Daddy how good I was at eating that day. 


You think she would have learned after giving me soup for lunch but then dinner was just as tricky....



The best though, is when I get to share my breakfast with Teddy. Every morning I insist on having him join me. Mom rolls her eyes when I demand that he doesn't go more than half a foot away from me. I love to feed him cheerios and milk!



When it gets real messy, Mom just takes my clothes off right then and there, but I always make sure to help with the cleaning. I love to sing the clean up song and sweep the floors!


I promise though, most of the time I look like a normal toddler and am actually pretty cute. Just ask anyone who has met me! 




I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...