1.06.2012

My Kid

TODAY'S MOTIVATION

I don't want to pass on bad habits to my daughter. I don't want her to grow up being confused about what healthy living is. I don't want her to have to worry about how to be healthy when she is older because I am going to teach her good habits from day one.  I also want her to know what real food looks and tastes like. I don't want her to go over to a friend's house for dinner and wonder what they are eating because she is only used to processed cheese slices and chicken fingers, like some kids these days. But most importantly, I want her to feel good and always do her best and that starts with eating healthy. I am going to try my best to instil this into my daughter and it starts with me living this example every day. 




RANT OR RAVE

Someone sent me the link to this blog post the other day.  I liked it and thought I would share 'cause when it comes down to it, I have my beliefs of how to raise my child (as mentioned above) - but I'm not gonna give you grief for how you raise yours. My only rule is don't abuse your child. Other than that, do whatever you want - I'll try not to hate!



RANDOMS

Guess who finally learned to crawl? I'm in trouble now. Watch out Gunther!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...