10.16.2012

Some Days


Why did I think that I would actually be able to take a shower before I brought Maya to daycare and blow dry my hair and put on make up without being screamed at by both kids? Silly me. I will spare you the details of the gong show that ensued this morning before 8am while attempting to do it.  And by the way, the attempt was a big FAIL.  Looks like I will be rockin' this hair-do for a while. You know, the hair style that says, "I'm a mother of two small children and all attempts to have pretty hair will be squashed and I will have to forever look like a librarian". And all you momma's who post "every day" type pictures of you all gussied up and pretty with your four kids playing peacefully beside you on facebook....damn you! Some days I tell ya. Some days.....


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...