2.20.2012

A Few Things

1. A while ago I talked about getting onto Pinterest. Well I've been on it for over a month and at first I thought, although the site was cool, I didn't see why people were on it so much. But then as time went on I started spending more and more time pinning things as I began to think about nurseries and birthday parties and all that jazz. Now I totally love it, such a great way to organize my ideas and to exchange them with others. Great for when you are say, planning a wedding shower with your sister who lives in Nova Scotia for your SIL and you need to share ideas. Or when you want opinions on nursery colours. You just call the person up and be like, "check out my boards, what do you think?". So convenient! Check out my boards yo!

2. I have finished weaning my little precious baby girl who is not such a little baby anymore. The last feeding was the morning of February 14th which I will always remember cause it was Valentines day. Although trying to get her to switch exclusively to the bottle was a bit rough, but she is getting used to it now. It was a bit sad but at the same time I was ready, I knew it was time for me. Last night I went to bed without a sleeper bra in like a year! I actually walked around the house bra-less this morning. Was a weird feeling but very liberating! Although I wouldn't be caught dead being braless in front of anyone else now. Have you ever heard the song, "Do your ears hang low?". Well apply that to my breasts!  This person's post has inspired me to do some bra shopping!

3. I think I have a problem with pictures. You see, I take a gazillion, just to get one good shot. Then when I make a scrapbook or whatever I can't narrow it down and I end up putting way too many pictures. It's a bit redonkerus actually. The same thing happened when I recently made a photobook of Maya's first year, which, by the way, was crazy to look back at how friggen much she has changed even since just the summer time!

4. Omigod this and this has to happen!

Ok, carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...