12.24.2011

Happy Holidays!

TODAY'S MOTIVATION

I love this kid so flippin' much! Crazy hair and all!









RANT OR RAVE

My husband has to work Christmas eve and Christmas day. Boo! But on the bright side we don't have to go anywhere and it will be nice and quiet around here! Maybe snuggle up with Maya and watch some movies!

RANDOMS

Last night we went to a park the next town over and showed Maya all the Christmas lights. Gunther got to come along too and he was loving it.  I forgot my camera (I'm obsessed with documenting her first year in a scrapbook) so I had to use my phone and ended up with these. 












Guess you had to be there! Happy Holidays from my family to yours! 


1 comment:

  1. We just love your little daughter too!! She is so cute!! Great pictures. It must have been great family fun and especially because Gunther got to be a part of it.
    Merry Christmas!! Take lots of pictures on Christmas morning. I can't wait to see them. See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...