12.23.2011

I've Made It This Far

TODAY'S MOTIVATION

Well I only have one more Christmas get together to go to. So far I have made it through all of them without any bad foods. By bad foods I mean ones that are rich and high in fat. So why would I spoil that if I've already made it this far?




RANT OR RAVE

What? There is a web site that gives thousands of free workout routines and exercises? Hmmmm. I haven't checked out any of the videos yet but how cool is that? Free. I guess there really are no excuses. 




RANDOMS

So Chris was away for two days for work and when he returned home I made a big deal and was like, "Look Daddy's home!". Then of course Chris made a big deal about missing Maya and had a big excited face when he came in the door.  Maya was overcome with emotion and her lips started trembling as soon as she saw her Dad. Then it turned into a full out cry! She started screaming. You may think that she is scared of her Dad or that she doesn't like him, but actually, she seems to be the type of kid that just gets overwhelmed when there is a big deal made and doesn't know how to react other than to cry. This is not the first time she did this when she has been away from her Dad so in the moment I grabbed the camera and took some pictures for her first year scrapbook.






Within a few minutes they were like two peas in a pod again!





1 comment:

  1. Aw, it's quite neat to see my big annoying brother in this role as dad :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...