12.13.2011

Lovely Bridesmaid Part Four

TODAY'S MOTIVATION

I have been missing in action the last few days cause it has been a busy household, but now Maya is having a nap and I am actually sitting down. 

I fit into another smaller bridesmaid dress. The red one. This one was made by one of my best friend's mother-in-law who is no longer with us, God bless her soul. The previous ones can be found here and here.


It's funny how after you have a baby nothing is the same anymore. I am more jiggly and my boobs are way too big for this dress now. But it fits. That's all that matters.  My wedding dress will be on me before you know it!


RANT OR RAVE

Finally finished watching Food Inc. on Netflicks last night. It is based on the farming/food industry in America but I think some of it rings true where I live in Canada as well. I would recommend it as something to watch. 


The part I liked the most is how it brought home the message that we, as consumers, have a lot more power than we think in what foods we ultimately have access to. Give it a whirl and watch it. 



RANDOMS

Well Christmas with Chris' family has come and gone. Good times. Maya's cousins were all just so cute and I loved having them in our home. It's so neat to see them growing bigger every year. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...