12.18.2011

No Resolutions

TODAY'S MOTIVATION

The place that I go to cardio kickboxing is closed for two weeks over the holidays. Before the holidays they kept encouraging everyone to come out and give it their best before the end of the year so they can enjoy their holidays. In the mean time they have these online videos you can follow so that you can keep on top of things, so I am going to check them out. 


The biggest thing motivating me today is I don't want to go back in the new year all floddy doddy jiggly from not working out for two weeks. So that is what I am thinking about right now. I want to go back feeling strong. I also don't want to have to make any New Year's resolutions because I will already be working towards my goals. 


RANT OR RAVE

Teething baby? Not-so-much-fun! Getting in the way of our sleep again. Very hard to stay motivated on a Sunday when you are sleep deprived. The other thing is, I'm kinda a bit cranky because I have discovered a few other foods that are a no-no for me right now that I usually eat on a regular basis and so I am really getting sick of eating a lot of the same things. 


But the biggest thing is, some of the foods I used to take for granted I can no longer enjoy at the moment and I didn't think it was going to be that hard but lately I would just love to have a cup of hot chocolate or a piece of garlic bread. This will pass, but today it is makin' me a bit cranky. 


RANDOMS

Maya met Santa for the first time this weekend. I thought for sure she was going to cry, but she didn't. She just kinda did her little bewildered look that she sometimes gets. And she wouldn't give up Sophie. 



 She liked opening her present and even shared with some of her cousins afterwards.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...