12.21.2011

Flabby

TODAY'S MOTIVATION

Hubby and I were looking at some old pictures yesterday and I came across some of me when I was about the same weight as I am right now. In the pictures I look so fat, but for some reason I feel different this time around. I think it's because I am a lot more active than I was then. I am not as flabby as I once was. 


Although I still have a lot of fat on top, I am getting more muscular. I don't want to go back to super flabby, so that is what I am thinking about today.  I want to eventually have less flab than muscle, rather than the other way around. The only way to do that is to eat healthy. I can work out all I want but it's all in what I eat. 


RANT OR RAVE

Came across this the other day. Only uses a small amount of oil. Gonna give it a whirl. If I can find all the ingredients. 



RANDOMS

Have you ever heard of baby friendly movies? Where I live there's a theatre that has movies every Wednesday you can go to with your baby. They have them in most of the provinces in Canada and a lot of places in the States. The lighting and sound is adjusted to your little one and no one cares if you have to whip your boob out to feed your kid or if they start crying. They have a spot you can park your stroller and an area for changing. 


Maya and I used to go sometimes when she was really little, cause she would sleep through the whole movie. But then she started talking and moving around and I figured it would be too much work to bring her. Today I decided to go anyway cause I haven't been to the movies in a while. It actually turned out well. She had some snacks for the first bit and then just kind of got sleepy and I was able to get her to fall asleep for the rest of the movie. It was nice to get out of the house and just do something entertaining for once.  If you have a baby you should check to see if your local theatre has a program for Moms and babies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...