11.30.2011

In The Mean Time...

I've been sucky at getting enough time on the computer to really do this blog justice the last few days. I have also been trying to do some soul searching because it seems that I've been getting off track lately. I don't want this to be one of those blogs where there is always talk about "starting fresh" and "getting back into it" when in reality nothing ever changes. This blog is about finding motivation. It is about talking honestly about my journey in getting healthy. It is about living my life and sharing it with no one in particular. And I intend to keep it that way. So in the mean time, enjoy these photos of the past few days and I will catch up with ya before you know it!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...