11.26.2011

Dress Stress

TODAY'S MOTIVATION

So a while ago I said that I wanted to fit into my wedding dress and do it by my 30th birthday. I just realized that is in like three days. Where did the time go? This is why I don't usually put time lines on such said goals just in case I don't make it. Well I'm gonna go try the dress on today and see what happens. I'm a little nervous. 



No matter what happens, the act of trying it on is likely to motivate me either way.  If it doesn't fit yet, I will feel compelled to work harder, if it does fit I will be hyped enough to keep working at this thing called healthy eating.  I have a feeling it's not gonna fit. 

RANT OR RAVE

Let's hear it for avacados! They are soft and buttery, full of nutrients, and are a natural way to spruce up any recipe. Sure, they have a bad rap for being high in fat, but it's not like you are going to eat three of them in one sitting. Just a quarter of one can be used up for things like guacamole on your fajitas or a tasty addition to your salad. 



RANDOMS

We have a basket full of stuffed animals in Maya's nursery that have just been sitting on her shelf, until today....




















1 comment:

  1. What a sweetheart!! I bet you will fit into your wedding dress!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...