11.25.2011

You're My Inspiration

TODAY'S MOTIVATION

This person who inspires me is my soon to be sister-in-law and is a Mom who makes it work!  She is an inspiration to me because she is the one of the most creative and industrious people I know. She can make it work no matter what the limitation, no matter what the challenge. She can get it all done and then some. You want to plan a fabulous party on a budget? Give her a call. You want to learn how to make the best home made gifts for Christmas? Give her a call. You want to know where to find the best deals? Give her a call. Ok. Case in point. She just bought her wedding dress for $25.00. Yes she did. It was regularly $1500.00 and she got it for $25. And it's gorgeous. We're not talking those white trash dresses that are the only one left on the rack at the back of the store. We're talking a beautiful gown. The bag she purchased to store her dress in cost more than the actual dress, yes it did! She is the queen thrifter, the mother of all things Martha Stewart, and the most magical creator of turning nothing into something that I have ever known.  But most importantly she is like every other mother out there, just wanting to create a good life for her child. She works hard, she makes ends meet time and time again, she never gives up, and she always, always ends up on top in the end.  And she puts up with my brother (kidding bro!). She is a Mom who makes it work!  When I am feeling discouraged, when I am feeling sorry for myself because things aren't working out, I think about her and realize that we are the makers of our own destiny. We are the only ones to make things happen. We gotta make it work. So thanks for being such an inspiration!

triplet ladymountain climberwise onenon-quittercheerleadernurturing soulmumsiesurvivorMIL,boss lady, older sis-in-law

RANT OR RAVE

I just love it when you get to go to a wedding and see it all set up before everyone gets there. It is always such a beautiful thing. I was lucky enough to be privy to pre-wedding set up for one of my best friend's weddings that was in my own back yard and also for my sister's wedding which was at a lovely venue.  I just love all the centre pieces and table settings and what not and all the little special touches that brides plan ahead of time. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...