11.28.2011

Underwear

Yup. Underwear. When I was pregnant with Maya I started wearing "granny panties" every day.  It's eight and a half months since she was born and I still have some in my drawer. It's just that they are so comfy. I would like to broaden my horizons a bit and get back into wearing something more my age.



I'm only 29 years old for goodness sake, not 80 (no offence to the grannies out there!).
If I lose some more weight, I am more likely to feel comfortable in my undies again!


RANT OR RAVE

I got a gift certificate from one of my best friends for the mall and today I am going to go out and buy a new outfit for myself! Yeah for friends who give you free shopping!





RANDOMS

This morning Maya learned her first piece of classical music on the piano - I think it was Clementi or Chopin. She played it beautifully!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...