11.01.2011

Other People

TODAY'S MOTIVATION

I'm not gonna lie. Lately I have been losing a bit of my motivation because the numbers on the scale have just not moved a whole lot. I know it's not just about the scale but when you are working towards a goal it is hard to ignore. Sometimes I think...what's the point to all of this. But then I see other people who have gone through a similar journey. I see their before and after pictures and I see how they are doing now and remind myself that I can do this to, I just have to keep trying. So today, I am motivated by other's progress because if they can do it so can I. 

RANT OR RAVE

I'd have to say though, it has been a bit rough this time of year in terms of being around junk food all the time. Between birthdays and halloween, it seems I am always faced with fast food, desserts, and the like as we are on the go attending such festivities. It's hard to plan around it sometimes. I have done pretty good so far, but I would just like to say that it makes me a bit cranky sometimes. Not because I am not allowing myself to eat the junk food, but because it messes up with my routine of eating at home and of having control of what I can make to eat. Sometimes I end up eating an early dinner so that when I go places I have already eaten something healthy but then by the time I get home and go to bed I am hungry again. But such is life. I know it is just going to get worse as Christmas approaches but what can ya do?

RANDOMS

Don't you think Skype is such a great thing? Last night Maya was able to show off her lady bug costume to  a bunch of family members with just a few quick calls. 





Speaking of which, I am not dreading my reflection on skype as much these days. 

Here are a few more pictures of Maya in her Halloween costume getting ready to visit some friends.




Hope your Halloween was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...