11.20.2011

Skinny Minny Is Better Than Fat Pat

TODAY'S MOTIVATION

Ahhh, lazy Sunday. That's what today's going to be. Just doing whatever. Trying not to go anywhere cause Maya has had a lot of time in the car lately.


To be honest, on days like today it is hard to stay motivated. Today I am simply telling myself that being thinner and healthy feels a lot better than any short term enjoyment of food on the naughty list. Hopefully that thought sticks with me today. 


RANT OR RAVE


With the holidays coming I am determined to find some desserts that are low in fat and sugar. I found this one. I might give it a try.  I'll let ya know how it goes. 


RANDOMS


I've kind of been getting into the Christmas spirit a bit early this year. Maybe it's because I have a lot of parties at the beginning of December this year and need to get my shopping done a bit early. Anyhoo, thought I would share some of my favourite Christmas songs. I love lots of Christmas music...yes I'm one of those people that listens to the Christmas music radio station before December.

These three songs I always loved since I was a kid. Maybe it's because of the Charlie Brown Christmas sound track. Maybe it's because I actually do like some kinds of jazz music. Maybe it's just because I like the melodies. Maybe it's just 'cause I love'em, which I do.


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


I also found this cool web site that is kind of like twenty questions, only it's supposed to guess what you want for Christmas. It guessed mine every time. Check it out here.  It will make you laugh for sure!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...