10.11.2011

Lovely Bridesmaid Part Three

TODAY'S MOTIVATION

I now fit into another smaller bridesmaids dress. This is the third one down the line. The previous two can be found in this post



Still have a ways to go, but it's baby steps...it's baby steps. Next up - the red dress, then my wedding dress. Looking forward to that one. I gained a lot of weight between my wedding and this black dress so I will be happy when this one is too big for me. I am hoping to be able to fit into the wedding dress by my 30th birthday. That only gives me a month and a half!


RANT OR RAVE

My husband is going to be away which means I will be single parenting it for a few nights. Not looking forward to it. I am hoping to rely on family and friends to help me get to kickboxing this week....i'll be bummed if I don't make it.  


NOTE TO SELF





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...