8.15.2011

Beloved Wedding Dress

TODAY'S MOTIVATION

Today I was going through one of my closets that I don't go into very often and I came across my wedding dress that I wore five years ago. Of course it no longer fits me. Today's motivation is to be able to fit into that dress again. When I do, I will take a picture and post it. I will also wear my wedding ring. That will represent my half way point to my weight loss goals. So stay tuned for that!  

Here's what it looked like. 




My sister who recently got married said that a bunch of people she works with are going to have a party where they all wear their wedding dresses. I thought that was a fabulous idea because, hey, some people spend a fortune on their dress and feel all wonderful in it and then only get to wear it for one day!  Maybe I'll have a wedding dress party myself sometime in the future! 



RANT OR RAVE


Ode to Barbecue

Oh how I love you barbecue
When summer's here it's all up to you
Kabobs, chops, and veggies too
I cook up my meal while taking in the view

Food from your grill tastes the best
Another great meal I will ingest
As the sun goes down into the west
I sit on my porch and have a nice rest


I love you barbecue!

I think I may end up being the next great canadian poet! What do you think?




NOTE TO SELF


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...