9.07.2011

Skype

TODAY'S MOTIVATION

A while ago I complained about looking bad in pictures and talked about seeing my reflection.  Well Maya and I like to talk to her relatives via Skype. It's a cool thing to have when people live far away. The only thing is, I have to look at myself in the video window and it is like experiencing both of the above simultaneously. 


I know I'm not the only person who hates seeing themselves on Skype. My motivation today is to be able to one day not be self conscious about these things. 




RANT OR RAVE

A new session of cardio kickboxing starts today. I'm excited to get back into it after a week and a half break.


Now if I can only get my butt there, then the rest will be easy.




NOTE TO SELF








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...