9.01.2011

Lovely Bridesmaid Part Two

TODAY'S MOTIVATION

You may remember me talking about the lovely bridesmaid dresses that I have worn over the years, each one bigger than the other. Well I have started the slow progression downwards to fitting into one of them again. 


Here is the one that I recently wore to my sister's wedding at the end of July. It fit me perfectly at the wedding but now it is too big. 





Here is the one I wore to my best friend's wedding last spring. It fits and is a bit loose on me!




And my wedding ring is slowly getting less snug....


So basically at this point I have gotten rid of all the baby weight that was still lingering plus a few lbs, which explains why the blue dress fits cause that is what I wore only a few months before I was pregnant with Maya.  This is good news since I was worried about putting on extra pounds with each subsequent pregnancy that I may have in the future.  

Still a long ways to go, but it's a baby step, and it's progress!



RANT OR RAVE

Ok I am addicted to popcorn. It's getting ridiculous. I eat it for a snack almost every day.  I think I come by it honestly as I have fond memories of smelling popcorn being cooked by my parents after I went to bed when I was a kid. Popcorn is not that bad for you diet wise if you don't load on the butter, however, it has little nutrients once it is popped and really I have gotten in the habit of putting that cheese seasoning on it.  I also have been starting to eat it before bed and eating before bed is a no no for me. 



So I am just going to give it up cold turkey. I think it's about time to move on. Well maybe I will allow myself an indulgence once a week :)


NOTE TO SELF

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe the dress from Nicole's wedding doesn't fit anymore!! She just got married it seems! That's amazing Stace! So proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...