9.27.2011

Here's To Good Health

TODAY'S MOTIVATION

Yesterday I was at the doctor's office taking care of some minor thing. While I was there I was reading this magazine and it has these articles about people will all these illnesses, etc. It really made me realize that a lot of us take our health for granted. I am still young, able bodied, and healthy. Why would I waste that by eating junk food and living a sedentary life like many others do?  I have always done some sort of exercise in the past but usually had a hard time sticking to something for a long period of time. I would go in spurts where I would take up running, or join the gym, only to quit a few months later. Finally about six months before I was pregnant with Maya I stuck to something that I really liked.  Then when I got pregnant I stopped completely except for walking (which was short lived because of the cold winter weather). Since she has been born I have gone consistently to my cardio kickboxing classes and I see a difference. I hope with my next pregnancy I will be able to work out more and stay active. The other thing is I have followed diets and healthy meal plans in the past but I never did them together consistently. I would get to the gym five days a week but not eat well. I would finally start weight watchers but only work out once a week.  This time I am doing both and it is also making a difference.  I am going to enjoy the fact that I am capable of doing these things because you never know when you might end up having an injury or disease that could take it all away.  I am going to take care of myself and enjoy my health while I can. That is what motivates me today. 


RANT OR RAVE


Check this out. 


Funny.



And this:


Ha! Ha! Ha!


NOTE TO SELF









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...