9.21.2011

Dreams

TODAY'S MOTIVATION

Ok. From the beginning of time I have been having this recurring theme in all of my dreams where I am trying to either get ready for something or trying to find something or trying to complete something and I never quite succeed. I always wake up before the end with this feeling that I don't have control or am lacking in some way. I always noticed that these dreams occurred most during times when my life was really unbalanced or stressed. When I was pregnant with Maya the dreams stopped,  except one time when I actually got to the end of the dream and I had accomplished that thing I was doing in the dream. This only ever happened once and then after I just didn't have these kinds of dreams anymore. Then all of a sudden the other day I had one again. In the dream I was trying to get ready for an event and I was never able to, I kept losing things and was really slow and couldn't seem to get there before I woke up. It was around the time that I had deviated from my eating plan and was feeling bad about it (also the time I was starting to worry about work). Then last night I had a dream that I had lost something and had to go through this building and deal with a bunch of people to find it and in the end I found it and I actually had a conclusion to the dream where I succeeded. This is only the second time this has ever happened in my dreams. 


Source
I think that is a sign that there has been a shift in my life since Maya has come to be and this is probably why I have been able to stick to something. At least that's what my dreams are telling me anyway.  I hate to get all psychoanalysis up in here but there is something subconscious going on that is telling me that my daily reasons for motivation is paying off. It is actually training my brain to think differently and in turn affecting my behaviour in a good way. I will remember this today if I am losing motivation. 



RANT OR RAVE

Don't you just love it when something makes you laugh out loud. Laughing is good for your health. This picture made me really laugh the other day. 


Say what?




NOTE TO SELF


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...