9.19.2011

What I Don't Want

TODAY'S MOTIVATION

I don't want Maya to grow up worrying about her Mom. I don't want her to wonder whether her Mom is going to be around when she gets married and has kids. I don't want her to see an unhealthy person who is at risk of disease. That's my motivation today. 



RANT OR RAVE

I know I talk about the geese in my backyard a lot but hey, when I am home all day this is my entertainment.  My doggy Gunther was away for a few days and all of a sudden in his absence the geese decided to hang around our yard again. La-di-da they were honking and flapping their wings and hanging out with each other and it was all good. 





 Then Gunther came home....



Bye bye geese, I understand that it would be better for you to just mosey on to another yard.



See ya next year....

Like I said, I am home all day and this is what entertains me. Carry on.



NOTE TO SELF



1 comment:

  1. Maya won't have to worry about her momma with the plan you are using!! Good old Gunther to the rescue!!! ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...