9.29.2011

Serendipity?

TODAY'S MOTIVATION

The other day Chris was watching The Biggest Loser on TV.  It happened to be a day that I was craving some sort of junk food, although I can't remember what the food was. Seeing the show pop up on TV reminded me of the bigger picture and I kept on task. I have a friend who always tells me that things happen for a reason and she believes that things come up in your life just when you need them.  I believe that we are the makers of our own destiny, but I can't help but think maybe on some level she is right.  I guess this would just be one small example.


Often times when I am needing some sort of boost something comes up or I run into someone and it keeps me going. Today I am going to remember that if I get stuck and hope that something comes my way to keep me motivated. 


RANT OR RAVE 

I've complained about this before, but man, the lack of sleep is catching up to me again. I am trying to phase out Maya's night time feedings, she has been getting up twice a night.


I long for the days when she was sleeping ten hours straight. Those were the days. I really think it's starting to affect my health and may even be slowing down my weight loss progress. We'll see how we make out tonight. 



NOTE TO SELF




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...