9.14.2011

I've Gone This Far

TODAY'S MOTIVATION

Today I can't help but think that I have already been following a healthy meal plan for 43 days, so why would I mess it up now by reverting back to bad eating habits?


 It may not seem like very long to some people, but for me it's the longest I have stuck with something since I have been married. I have heard several times that you have to do something for 21 day in order for it to become a habit. I wonder if that is true for me. I think it is starting to become more of a habit to automatically choose healthier food options when I can.

RANT OR RAVE

Do you remember me talking about the geese in our backyard?  Well look who's back?


These two I thought would never return. Our dog went away for a few days before we went to Chicago and as soon as the geese noticed no crazy beagle around to chase after them they must have showed up. Too funny! I always say I love my backyard. 

NOTE TO SELF


1 comment:

  1. Great topic. I also feel that my way of life is becoming more of a habit... it takes a long time, for me anyway, and now I am feeling like I just do these things- naturally. There will always be temptation and treats but if you eat healthy 90% of the time we shouldn't worry about the other 10% right? Keep up the great job, Stacey!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...