9.17.2011

You're My Inspiration

 TODAY'S MOTIVATION

This women who inspires me I have known since early childhood and the only word that comes to mind when I think of describing her is home.  She is an inspiration to me because she is always grounded. When I am around her I immediately feel calm. She reminds me of what is important in life and she does not underestimate the power of the many simple things that nurture our souls. She puts every inch of her being in every single thing that she does.  Everything she says and does is with great conviction. She does not sway from the beliefs and principals that are important to her and she always stands up for herself. She is the most comforting person in my life and she is one the few people I would go to if I were in trouble.  She has endured some very difficult things in her life, and yet, she still finds joy and hope and meaning in everything. She busies herself with interests that nurture her mind. From music, to yoga, to belly dancing classes - she always strives to become one with herself. She holds family values and relationships in the upmost regard. Whatever life brings, she is the one who reminds you of what is really important. I am thankful to have this person in my life, because she keeps me grounded too, and her nurturing soul has an impact on everyone she comes in contact with. She reminds me to keep in the present and to live each day for today.  She is the one who will always remind me that it will be ok. So thanks my friend, you are food for my soul and you are my inspiration.

Others who inspire me:

triplet lady, mountain climber, wise one, non-quitter, cheerleader



RANT OR RAVE

Some more beautiful things from a summer vacation.














Other beautiful things:



NOTE TO SELF


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...