9.20.2011

Recognition

TODAY'S MOTIVATION

Last night someone who doesn't know me really well acknowledged my efforts to get healthier. This person I run into regularly, but this is the first time that someone other than my family has noticed my efforts.  It made me feel good enough to stay motivated for another day.



Funny how one compliment can go a long way on certain days when you are second guessing yourself. 



RANT OR RAVE


What's up with this HCG diet? Someone at kickboxing mentioned it and I googled it. Apparently you take hormones that are similar to being pregnant and then only eat 500 calories a day.



Seriously. Here is just one review online by the popular Dr. Oz. Why do people still do this? Fad diets are the reason why most people end up being more and more overweight to begin with.


NOTE TO SELF


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...