9.12.2011

In Need Of A Belt

TODAY'S MOTIVATION

Two days ago I was starting to doubt whether my efforts to eat healthier were going to pay off and then I tried on an old pair of jeans that hadn't fit in a while and they went on no problem - not even snug. Then yesterday I was walking outside with my sister-in-law and her new babe. They live out of town and we finally get to visit them! The whole time I was pulling up my pants because I was afraid they would fall off and thought it's time to buy some new clothes. Today I am going to remember that if I start to get discouraged. 


RANT OR RAVE

Did you know that there are some restaurant chains in the states that have menu items specifically for certain diet programs? Pretty cool. 


NOTE TO SELF

Since I am not at home today, I will keep encouraging myself to move forward even if I think I am not following my meal plan exactly. It's only temporary.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Stacey!! I'm so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Stace. I could tell that you have lost weight/inches from your Chicago pics! You are looking great and should be so happy with your results! Yah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...