8.07.2011

Who's That In The Window?

TODAY'S MOTIVATION

I went shopping and it happened. I walked past a window and saw my reflection. You know, when you see yourself walking by and think, "so that's what I really look like to everyone else in this exact moment".

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk
I wasn't pleased with my reflection. All I could see was the extra pounds. Instead of my pretty face, all I could see was where my face met my shoulders and the lack of neck in between because of all the fat. I have turned into one of those people who don't have a neck, but rather a huge blob in between the head and shoulders. To illustrate my point, I will show you a picture that was recently taken of me about a month ago (mind the brutal hair cut, that is a whole other story):


You may be thinking, "jeepers, this girl is often very negative about herself", but the thing is, I am not being negative - I am just being realistic. And this is what motivates me to stick with the plan today. To get rid of nasty neck blob.  


RANT OR RAVE

I love Sundays at home. Especially this one because my hubby has the day off and we don't have to go anywhere for a change. The place where I work out is closed on Sundays so I always let Sundays be my day off. I think it's important to make sure to have time once in a while to do nothing and to just enjoy being with your family.



I also may take some time today just to take a hot bath by myself while my hubby and itty bitty hang out by themselves.  It's all about self care right?

NOTE TO SELF


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...