8.29.2011

You're My Inspiration


 TODAY'S MOTIVATION

Another shout out to a woman who inspires me, and who I happened to visit yesterday.  My grandmother. She is an inspiration because she has that wisdom that only a woman of her age can acquire. She had twelve kids in thirteen years. Imagine the diapers, imagine the amount of food, imagine the teenage years!  That is just but one part of her life story. The things in which she has seen in her eighty years has automatically given her the rank of one of the most helpful people to talk to when you want to gain perspective on life. There is so much that she has taught me over the years. Although the generation gap between us causes a difference in opinion on some things, I always value the advice that she gives. This woman has taught me about all the simple things in life which matter. She has had such a hugh affect on so many people, although she probably does not fully realize just how much. She is revered by all who know her, and is put on a pedestal, not because of her celebrity status in the family, but because of the immense feeling of being loved that she constantly bestows on others.  This woman is a true inspiration because of the family life she has created.  Her faith is unwavering, her efforts are sincere, and her love is never ending. She is proof that you do not have to become a surgeon or a famous philosopher to make a huge difference on the world...all you have to do is raise your family the best you know how, and have faith.

Other people who inspire me:

triplet lady, mountain climber


RANT OR RAVE


Some more beautiful things on my travels. Images from Montreal.












This trip had a lot of beauty in the things I saw and in the conversations that were had.


NOTE TO SELF












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...