8.11.2011

Preggers

TODAY'S MOTIVATION

I want more than one child. Eventually I will be pregnant again after I get back to work for a bit (God willing). I don't want to be one of those people that keeps gaining more and more weight with each pregnancy and then feels worse and worse about themselves. I gained 35 lbs with Maya. Since then I have been down almost 30. I would love to lose the other 5 and then a bunch more, since I was overweight before even getting pregnant.  So that's my motivation today. 

Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mahalie/144905384/sizes/m/in/photostream/

I am totally jealous of those people who only gain like ten pounds during their pregnancy, despite eating like a horse, and still have a perfectly round beautiful baby bump. Now I know every pregnancy is different and everyone's genetics are different, but hey, I can dream - and if it keeps me motivated today, why not keep dreaming!



RANT OR RAVE

This isn't a Rant or a Rave per se, but omigod someone posted this on facebook and I had to share:


A few highlights from the site include:


The Dr. Phil
One double-wrapped Chipotle burrito filled with rice, pinto beans, chicken, fresh tomato salsa, corn, sour cream, cheese, lettuce, and guacamole, wrapped inside of a cheese pizza topped with more fresh tomato salsa, corn chips, curly fries, and jalapeno bites, garnished with two sticks of chocolate and almond pocky.



Meta Meat Cake
Four types of sausage, bratwurst, chorizo, ground beef, ground pork, diced ham, Canadian bacon, pepperoni, hickory smoked bacon, hot cappy, queso blanco, provolone and sharp cheddar, wrapped in sausage, bacon and cheese ball dough and baked. Then decorated with American, cheddar squeeze cheese and bacon strips.



The Bacon Mug
A giant mug made out of bacon filled with cheddar cheese.



KFC Double Down Luther Sandwich
A KFC Double Down sandwiched between two glazed donuts. 




Seriously. What the H? 



NOTE TO SELF




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...