8.26.2011

Setting The Trend

TODAY'S MOTIVATION

Today's motivation is thinking about the trend setters in the world. Specifically the ones who set the trend in kicking bad habits. For example, when someone decides to quit smoking and then their partner quits. Or when someone in the car pool gives up their daily doughnut at Tim Horton's and the rest of the group follows suit. The same thing goes when it comes to eating healthy. Just as there are enablers, there are trend setters. The one who decides to be the first to change their habits, often having an inadvertent affect on others.  Before you know it, the family meals change from having greasy garlic bread to a hearty salad. 




There are trend setters in my life and I think that my eating habits are beginning to rub off on some others as well! So there you have it, that is one thing that motivates me to keep going...I want to set the trend and hopefully it will motivate others!


RANT OR RAVE

Today I would like to Rave about puppy love. It's a beautiful thing. My doggy has a girlfriend. She is someone in the neighbourhood that stops by every day. We don't know where she is from, but she shows up at our patio doors every morning. This has been going on for a while now. He has other friends stop by all the time but she is different. Totally his girlfriend!

Here are a few photos I took this morning. They are kind a blurry cause dogs are fast! 











Ah, these are the things in life that help me keep things in perspective.


NOTE TO SELF


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...