10.10.2011

Getting Inked

TODAY'S MOTIVATION

Hubby and I have talked about getting tattoos for a long time. We both said that when we get into better shape that is something we could do together. I have one small one that I got when I was nineteen years old with some of my university room mates, but I want to get another small tasteful one somewhere else.

RANT OR RAVE

Can I just say that yesterday's weather around here was beau-ti-ful! Sitting outside with the fam for thanksgiving was very relaxing. Maya got to play with her cousin, and I got to visit with my brothers. I made it through the whole day of eating without any major transgressions. Overall it was a good day. The forecast calls for more nice weather in the next few days this week.  I'm gonna soak it up as long as I can!




NOTE TO SELF


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...