10.24.2011

Who's That In The MIrror?

TODAY'S MOTIVATION

When I was pregnant I would often catch my reflection of my face in the rearview mirror while riding in the car. By the end of my pregnancy I avoided looking at myself because I could see how fat my face was getting and it didn't even look like me. I didn't gain an obscene amount of weight while I was pregnant but since I was overweight before getting pregnant my face started to look like the pillsbury dough boy.  The experience was similar to when you all of a sudden see your reflection in a store window.  But the other day I caught a glimpse in the rear view mirror and I wasn't completely disgusted. I could tell that my face is starting to look like the old me a bit. So that is what keeps me going today. 

RANT OR RAVE

So I made beef stew for the first time yesterday. Turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. 


I posted the recipe here on the recipe page. The only change I made is I substituted the flour with corn starch.  Next up - chicken noodle soup. 

NOTE TO SELF


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...