10.27.2011

Belts

TODAY'S MOTIVATION

Belts. I've never really had to use one because my pants have always been snug for the past ten years (with exception of past diets). When I have used belts, they just look ridiculous on me because of my lack of a proper waist. Even now, when I try on a belt to piece together an outfit, it just doesn't work (my rolls show as soon as I sit down). 



So today I am thinking about the day when I will be able to wear belts and feel comfortable in them. 


RANT OR RAVE

Do you know what I HATE? Getting up in the morning when it's still dark. I think this a common dislike by most people.



In the summer when I would hear Maya getting up the sun was out (or coming up) and it felt like the start of the day. Now when she gets up I am dragging my butt out of bed. Time change will be happening soon too. Don't like it.

RANDOMS

Isn't it just the cutest thing when babies wear hoodies?




The cupcakes mentioned in yesterday's post turned out!



Yesterday we celebrated Chris' birthday with his parents. Chris chose pizza as his birthday dinner. Maya was in such a great mood and was charming it up with her grandparents the whole evening. Even though she was getting tired by the end, she still helped sing happy birthday to her daddy!  


And just this morning, about fifteen minutes ago she said "Dada" for the first time. She has been saying "da da da da da" for a while now, but this morning she actually said the word. Every time I said it she looked at me and repeated it ever so quietly. I called Chris upstairs to come up and hear. She said it again. Now if she can just figure out what it means. 

Maya received a card for her first Halloween this year. I can't wait to post a picture of her in her costume!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...