10.18.2011

Everything I Need

TODAY'S MOTIVATION

I have everything I need. I have wonderful family and friends, a loving husband, and precious baby girl. I am employed. I have a nice home, food in my fridge, clothes on my back. I have freedom and I am able bodied. Why would I mess that up?





RANT OR RAVE

So there's this face book page for the kickboxing place I go to. There are many quotes on it to motivate others. Here are a few of my favourites:


"Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it."
~Lou Holtz

‎"The person who gets the farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. The sure-thing boat never gets far from shore." ~Dale Carnegie

“Don't be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.” ~Author unknown

‎"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." ~Anaïs Nin, Diary, 1969

‎"Exercise should be regarded as tribute to the heart." ~Gene Tunney

‎"The hardest thing is to take less when you can get more." ~Kin Hubbard




By the way, my baby girl only got up once last night and only once the night before. Happy days are here again!


NOTE TO SELF








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...