10.09.2011

Thanksgiving Dinner

TODAY'S MOTIVATION


YOWSER!!!!!  I need to keep this picture engrained in my mind when I am tempted today with stuffing, cranberry sauce, and the like.  Sure, I just had a baby at the time of this picture, but still. 

On another note, I have gotten a hair cut that doesn't look so brutal anymore. It's kind of my "in between" cut - the one that you get after the brutal hair cut that helps you grow your hair back out into the one that you actually want.




RANT OR RAVE

You've heard me rant a lot about sleep, or lack thereof, many times. Well I curse the neighbour who blares his music and sets off fire crackers until 4:30am every saturday night, especially on this particular night when my sweet baby girl decides to only get up once and let mommy sleep the rest of the night, only Mommy cannot get back to sleep because of douche bag neighbour guy who is an alcoholic and keeps turning on his music after the police show up. Arrested for disturbing the peace after the third visit from the cops. Oh that's too bad, I almost feel sorry for you. Almost. 


NOTE TO SELF


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...