10.20.2011

Sweater Weather

TODAY'S MOTIVATION

Sweater weather. When you have sausage arms it's your best friend. They can camouflage and keep you warm at the same time. I can even get away with wearing sweaters in the summer time when I am at work because they keep the air conditioning so cold you feel like you are in a freezer.  But beyond that I am forced to expose my fleshy arms the rest of the year with short sleeves. It will be a good day, the day that I am able to be less self conscious about my arms and when I am able to wear a sweater purely for it's intended function and not also to hide the fat. I will try to remember that today. 




RANT OR RAVE

Well the weather has really changed where I live, the colder temperatures are staying. I think I'm going to try to make a stew this week. I have never made one before but figure it couldn't be that hard with a slow cooker. I will look for some lean cuts of meat and see what I come up with. I will let you know how it turns out and share the recipe once I figure it out!



NOTE TO SELF






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...