10.05.2011

Hot Dress

TODAY'S MOTIVATION

My brother and his girlfriend are getting married in May. A destination wedding in the lovely niagara falls. I can't wait. I wanna buy a smokin' hot dress to wear to the occasion. That's what motivates me today.





RANT OR RAVE

My hubby's work hours are changing for a little while and I couldn't be happier. He is only going to be working eight hours a day and will be home by 4:30pm Monday to Friday with weekends off.  He usually works shift work and his hours can be unpredictable, so this is a nice change. It means that I will be able to go to my cardio kickboxing classes at least four times a week.


 Excellent. I'm going to try to make the best of it while I can because this will likely be short lived. 



NOTE TO SELF


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...