10.12.2011

Shopping

TODAY'S MOTIVATION

On Monday I went and did some shopping for a few new pairs of pants.  Since I am not working, I needed some clothes for just around the house, running errands, etc. The only clothes that I have in my closet otherwise right now are office type clothes or work out clothes.


It was nice to be able to fit into some smaller sizes. It motivates me to keep going. I still have a few sizes down to go but at least I am making some progress.  It's been a while since I have gone to a store and didn't  feel like screaming into the mirror in the change room. After I got pregnant with Maya my pants size just kept growing, and then after I had her, nothing in my closet fit and I had to buy a few "in between"clothes as my maternity wear was too big but my pre-baby clothes were too small.  I dreaded shopping at the time and just bought whatever fit me. It's nice to actually have some pleasure in shopping again. I am motivated to keep going so that I don't have to dread it anymore. 



RANT OR RAVE

Someone posted this on their blog and thought it was cool. No heat curls. Gonna try it one of these days. 




NOTE TO SELF






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...